Building Wealth with 1031 Exchanges--3CE
Wednesday, May 17, 2023 (9:00 AM - 12:00 PM) (PDT)
How exchangers can help their kids buy a house. Exchange into a Vacation or Second Home. How a mixed-use property: home office, short-term rentals or acreage works in a 1031. …the more you understand-the more you make in commissions.
• What is a Section 1031 Exchange & why use it?
• Sales vs Exchange
• How long to hold
• Rules and Time restrictions
• Unlock a Sale with 1031 that becomes an eventual 2nd or primary home
• Mixed properties: short-term rentals, home offices, live-in part, or have land; how they work in a 1031 exchange
• How an Investor can help their child buy a home with their 1031 exchange
• And more!
Instructed by 1031 Industry Expert: Annamarie Kooning, NW Division Manager with Asset Preservation Inc., a leading national exchange company.
WA Course #C21010869
2550 South Yakima Avenue, #C
Tacoma, WA 98405, WA N United States