Market Update: The What, When, and How of Rates & the Housing Market
Friday, June 24, 2022 (12:00 PM - 1:30 PM) (PDT)
Are we in for another Housing Bubble? What are experts saying about home prices? Why are rates Freaking out? Find out in this class!
Your buyers and sellers want to know: 🤔
1. Is it still a good time to buy?
2. What is the deal with rates?
3. Are we heading for another crash?
With over 20 years in lending Amy has seen it all and watched the Mortgage Backed Security market with keen interest. Hear from an industry insider the answer to the questions your buyers and sellers need to know. 🏡
Amy will explain in depth:
- The way mortgages work,
- What has happened with rates over the last several months and why, (as well as where they are likely going), and
- What experts are saying about home values over the next 12-18 months.
She will explain in terms that are easy to understand, with stories and humor to make learning and communicating this to your clients easy and fun!
Join us for a lively, interactive class that will have you walking away with understanding and confidence!
Register early - this class will fill up fast!
Amy Remington, Guild Mortgage